STAYCATION IN DOWNTOWN MEMPHIS
The COVID-19 pandemic and economic downturn has been hard on everyone. At Westin Memphis, we have missed seeing our guests tremendously.
Safely reopening for your stay with us is our top priority. We have expanded safety measures in place, which you will see below.
And, to say “welcome back and we are all in this together,” we have arranged for a variety of downtown partnerships to make it easy for you to elevate your comfort and delight in your experience while staying at Westin Memphis!
Senate Hospitality manages the Westin Memphis Beale Street, which is a locally owned franchise.
Westin Memphis Downtown Partnerships
Rate: $89/night, Thursday – Sunday
- Reserve by Phone only: (901) 334-5900, option 8
Gus’s Fried Chicken and Rendezvous
Westin Memphis expanded room service: Get a $20 room credit, free delivery, and gratuity paid for you when ordering dinner from these restaurants, Thursday night through Sunday night!
Explore Bike Share
Rent one of six bikes outside the Westin Memphis front doors; $5 daily rental rate paid for you!
The Carriage Company
Take $20 off downtown carriage rides on Friday & Saturday, starting and ending at Westin Memphis!
We are committed to your safety and are incorporating the latest approved and tested cleaning protocols aligned with Marriott's Commitment to Cleanliness
- Guest rooms are cleaned thoroughly with CDC-approved cleaners and then further treated with a CDC-approved disinfectant spray. Once a room has been sanitized, a green sticker will be placed on the door, assuring guests of the Westin Memphis’ commitment to their safety. Room keys are disinfected every time they are returned and when they are given out to new guests.
- Westin Memphis guests will be given a complimentary two-ounce bottle of hand sanitizer in their room, which we purchased from a local company called Lucky Heart.
- The hotel will assign individual guest rooms at spacious intervals that easily enable social distancing; guests can expect little to no interaction with other guests and staff.
- Guests enjoy hands-free entry and exit through the hotel lobby sliding doors.
- High-touch common areas, including the elevators and lobby counter, are regularly disinfected with CDC-approved cleaners.
- All employees in public areas will wear face masks at all times; housekeeping staff will wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- Restaurant partners agree their staff and facilities are also following CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus.
Hear From Recent Guests
Adrienne English, RN, Clinical Researcher
Adrienne English is a clinical researcher at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and a part-time home-health nurse assisting a variety of patients. “COVID-19 has taken a toll on people everywhere, and in both of my positions we have focused on keeping up with every new development and what it means for our patients,” she said.
She is also a wife, mom of a two-year-old child and a dog, and daughter and sister. Adrienne recently treated herself to a much-needed night away at the Westin Memphis and took part in the “Ease & Comfort” program for essential workers. She ordered dinner from Flight through the Westin’s room service partnership and caught up on an evening of Lifetime TV shows.
“Caretakers often forget to care for themselves. I left Westin Memphis feeling better than when I arrived. From the moment I arrived, the staff gave me all the information I needed and made me feel right at home. Walking up to my room, I saw the sticker on door for proper sanitation. You don’t see this anywhere else. The Westin really took the time to be on the safe side and showed me they cared. My mind was able to shift right when I got there.”
Hany Habashy, MD
Learn more about Dr. Hany's visit
Dr. Hany Habashy, an internal medicine specialist who works at Methodist University Hospital, and his wife, Linda, traveled from their East Memphis home to spend Saturday night, April 25, at the Westin.
They ordered dinner from Flight and enjoyed a two-hour walk around Tom Lee Park and Beale Street on Sunday. ...The Westin service was attentive, the meal from Flight was top-notch, and Downtown was more tranquil than it is during games or events, Habashy said.
“It was a very enjoyable weekend,” Habashy said. “It was a great experience. This is not the first time I’ve stayed in the Westin. It’s one of my favorite places.”