Ease & Comfort Program for Essential Workers
“Ease & Comfort” Program Extends Extraordinary Rates for a 4-Diamond Hotel
Nightly Reservations for Westin Memphis “Ease & Comfort” Program: $89 per night
- Free food delivery from an unprecedented array of room service options through Westin Memphis’ new Downtown Restaurant Partnership
- Free grab-and-go breakfast in the lobby
- Free bottled water and free wifi in the room
- One half-priced in-room movie per night
- Special reduced pricing on all minibar beverages
Day Reservations for Westin Memphis “Ease & Comfort” Program: $49
- For guests who need shorter periods of rest or relaxation, or who need a remote-work option
- Reservations begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m.
- Free grab-and-go breakfast in the lobby, free bottled water and free wifi in the room
About the Westin Memphis “Ease & Comfort” Program
Westin Memphis Beale Street is a locally owned hotel franchise and we are pleased to create a new service for our community’s essential workers who going above and beyond the call of duty by managing through COVID-19 exposure risks as they fulfill their professional roles.
We recently created the “Ease & Comfort” program to help alleviate COVID-19 transmission concerns among essential workers and their families. We know there is a need for comfortable, affordable spaces away from home for essential workers who need to practice social distancing in order to keep their family members safer from exposure risks.
Our “Ease & Comfort” program is a creative partnership between an ensemble of popular downtown restaurants and two Memphis entrepreneurs.
Room Service from Throughout the Neighborhood
To help bring a smile and a satisfied belly to our community’s essential workers, Westin Memphis has forged a dinner-delivery partnership with participating downtown restaurants. The Westin covers any delivery charges and pays the gratuity, so our guests only need to focus on choosing their favorite meal for delivery.
With Gus’s Fried Chicken’s famous southern-style comfort food, the Westin Downtown Restaurant Partnership serves up the downtown foodie culture without guests ever having to leave their room.
Additional restaurants currently participating include Alfred’s, Charlie Vergos’ Rendezvous, Dyer’s Burgers, Pig on Beale, Rum Boogie Café, and Spindini, while others may be added.
During dinner hours (5:00 – 8:00 p.m., seven days of week), Westin Memphis room service attendants will deliver dinners by room service cart. We'll knock and let you know that your dinner has arrived, step back six feet to provide you appropriate social distancing space while you accept your meal, and then remove the service cart.
We are also offering reduced prices for in-room minibar beverages to complete guests’ ideal personal dining experience.
Westin Memphis Puts Guest and Employee Safety First
- Westin “Ease & Comfort” guests will be given a complimentary two-ounce bottle of hand sanitizer in their room, which we purchased from a local company called Lucky Heart.
- The hotel will assign individual guest rooms at spacious intervals that easily enable social distancing; guests can expect little to no interaction with other guests and staff.
- Guests enjoy hands-free entry and exit through the hotel lobby sliding doors.
- High-touch common areas, including the elevators and lobby counter, are regularly disinfected with CDC-approved cleaners.
- Guest rooms are cleaned thoroughly with CDC-approved cleaners and then further treated with a CDC-approved disinfectant spray. Once a room has been sanitized, a green sticker will be placed on the door, assuring guests of the Westin Memphis’ commitment to their safety. Room keys are disinfected every time they are returned and when they are given out to new guests.
- All employees in public areas will wear face masks at all times; housekeeping staff will wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- Restaurant partners agree their staff and facilities are also following CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus.
“Ease & Comfort” Essentials Sourced from Two Local Entrepreneurs
Lucky Heart is a Memphis-based, veteran-owned small business providing two-ounce bottles of hand sanitizer to every “Ease & Comfort” guest. The Stitch School provided the washable and reusable face masks for every hotel employee.
"The Westin Memphis was the first hotel I've been in that has offered dining options since the COVID-19 pandemic started. It was very helpful to have those options." -- Westin Memphis Guest Comment, 4/19/2020
"The Westin Memphis room service menu took away the worry about having to hunt for dinner during the pandemic." -- Westin Memphis Guest Comment, 4/19/2020
Senate Hospitality Group, headquartered in Nashville, TN, manages the Westin Memphis Beale Street. Westin Memphis is a locally owned franchise.